IBPS Clerk Exam 2019-IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019-20 (CRP Clerks -XI) by Sarkari Result: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting Clerical Cadre / Clerk Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- IBPS Clerk 2019
- IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Online Application Form
- IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2019 :
- IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Process
- IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Eligibility
- Age Limit
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam Cutoff Score 2019
- IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card 2019
IBPS Clerk 2019
- Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates in Clerk Post from all over the country. As per the recruitment, IBPS takes people for various domain. These clerk recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc.
- A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower of Clerical Cadre is one of the major assets in Banking Sectors. Most of the Clerk recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for Clerk Recruitment 2019 in various Banks listed below.
- This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Clerk (Clerical Posts) has been approved by each of the may participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA)with the consent of the Government of India.
- An individual who aspires to join any of the following Public Sector Banks as a Clerk (Clerical Posts) will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS and should carefully read the advertisement regarding eligibility criteria, online registration process, the pattern of examination, issuance of call letters and scorecards.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online form through website www.ibps.in only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this clerk recruitment process.
- While applying for IBPS Clerk posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS Clerk Exam Date 2019 :
According to IBPS CWE- The CWE for Clerk (Clerical Posts) will be conducted twice a year by IBPS, General the exam date of these post are given below.
- IBPS Clerk Exam First Held on December 2011 (Pen-Paper Based)
- Clerk Exam Date (CRP Clerks -XI): tentatively held in December 2018 & January 2019.
For eg. If BPS conduct next Clerk Exam on June 2019 then they will publish notification by end April 2019 there is no number of limit for candidates to apply except the age for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 (Clerical Posts).
IBPS Clerk 2019 Selection Process
- Successful candidates in the CWE who have been issued scorecards in Clerk exam and who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria are then required to apply to any of the participating banks they wish to, quoting their personal details and their CWE scores.
- Each bank will then individually shortlist candidates and carry out their own selection processes such as Group Discussions and/ or Interviews etc. for final selection.
IBPS Clerk Exam 2019 Eligibility
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation of Upper age limit
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|5||Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state||5 years|
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
The Details syllabus and exam pattern of Clerk Exam Date (CRP Clerks -XI): is given below.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2019
- The Clerk tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- Negative Marking: For each incorrect answers, 0.25 marks will be deducted. Composite time of 2 hours
- The structure of the IBPS Clerk Examination which will be conducted online is as follows
Name of Tests
|General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)||40|
IBPS Clerk Exam Syllabus 2019
- TEST I: REASONING– Means This is a test to see how well you can think. It contains questions of various kinds There may also be problems in the form of figures, designs and drawings, Analogies 2. Classification and Series.
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE- Means This is a test to see how well you ‘know’ English. Your English language ability would be tested through questions on grammar, vocabulary, sentence completion, synonyms, antonyms, comprehension of a passage, etc.
- TEST III: NUMERICAL ABILITY-This test is to measure how fast and accurate you are in dealing with numbers.
- TEST IV: General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
This test is designed to measure your awareness about the past and present events, socio-economic developments as well as awareness about developments in the Banking Industry etc.
- TEST V: COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE This test is designed to measure your computer knowledge
IBPS Clerk Exam Result 2019
- A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Because it is a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerk or Clerical posts in the Public Sector Banks.
- After lots of changes of IBPS Clerk exam date in last year final and last exam held on December 2019. Normally All Banks Published their Result within three months of the exam date. IBPS Clerk Exam Result was declared in March 2019.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in IBPS CWE Exam 2019 will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS Clerk Exam Cutoff Score 2019
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination of IBPS CEW Clerk 2019 Exam i.e for Clerical Posts in 19 Banks and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks.
- The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates and Average – ¾ Standard Deviation for Reserved Category candidates).
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test and also a minimum total score to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Depending on the number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cutoffs will be decided and candidates will be shortlisted for interview. Prior to the completion of the clerk exam interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Clerk Exam Admit Card 2019
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for IBPS Clerk examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective admit card.
- An eligible candidate should download IBPS Clerk admit card from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. Hard copy of the IBPS Clerk Admit Card will NOT be sent by post/ courier.
- IBPS Clerk Admit Card Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE Clerks-IX.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the SarkariResult for details, updates on Clerk admit card information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the IBPS Clerk recruitment process.
IBPS Oficial website www.ibps.in
More for Sarkari Result (SR).Com