IBPS PO 2019 Exam and Recruitment by Sarkari Result: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting PO (Probationary Officer) MT (Management Trainee) Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
- IBPS PO 2019
- IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
- IBPS PO 2019 Online Application Form
- IBPS PO Exam Date 2019 :
- IBPS PO Selection Process
- IBPS PO Eligibility 2019
- Educational Qualification
- Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019
- Preliminary Examination
- IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- IBPS PO Result 2019
- IBPS PO exam Cutoff 2019
- IBPS PO exam Score Card 2019
- Validate of Score Card
IBPS PO 2019
Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates in PO / MT Post from all over the country. As per the requirement, IBPS takes people for various domain. These PO/MT recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc.
A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower of Probationary Officer and Management Trainee is one of the major assets in Banking Sectors. Most of the PO recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
IBPS PO Recruitment 2019
- This system of Common Examination for recruitment of Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees has been approved by each of the 19 participating Public Sector Banks and the Managing Committee of the Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) with the consent of the Government of India.
- An individual can apply P.O. (Probationary Officer) M.T. (Management Trainee) CWE posts in the following banks once they qualified for the exam.
- An individual who aspires to join any of the following Public Sector Banks as a Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee will necessarily be required to take the CWE. Prospective candidates who wish to appear for the CWE will have to apply to IBPS PO Exam 2019.
IBPS PO 2019 Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online form through website www.ibps.in only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this PO / MT recruitment process.
- While applying for PO/MT posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfill the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS PO Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS PO Exam 2019 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
Payment of fees via the ONLINE MODE
- (i) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- (ii) The payment can be made by using only Master/ Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking by providing information as asked on the screen.
- (iii) On successful completion of the transaction, an e-receipt will be generated.
- (iv) Candidates are required to take a print of the e-receipt which will have to be submitted with the Call Letter at the time of written examination.
IBPS PO Exam Date 2019 :
According to IBPS CWE- The CWE for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee posts will be conducted twice a year by IBPS.
- IBPS PO/MT Exam First Held on September 2011 (Pen-Paper Based)
- IBPS PO/MT Next Exam Date 2019: October 2019 (tentative)
For eg. If BPS conduct next PO Exam date may schedule on November 2019 then they will publish notification by end April 2019 there is no number of limit for candidates to apply except the age for IBPS PO Recruitment 2019 (Probationary Officer).
IBPS PO Selection Process
- Successful candidates in the CWE of PO Exam who have been issued scorecards and who meet the stipulated eligibility criteria are then required to apply to any of the participating banks they wish to, quoting their personal details and their CWE scores. Each bank will then individually shortlist candidates and carry out their own selection processes such as Group Discussions and/ or Interviews etc. for final selection.
IBPS PO Eligibility 2019
IBPS Eligibility and Educational Qualification 2019 for Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT)
Nationality / Citizenship:
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the
intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India
- A degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2019):
- Minimum: 20 Years Maximum: 30 Years The maximum age limit specified is applicable to General Category candidates.
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe 5 years Age relaxation
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) 3 years Age relaxation
- Persons With Disabilities 10 years Age relaxation.
- For others please check advertisement details.
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Common Written Examination (CWE) for recruitment 2019 in Banks Probationary Officer (PO) or Management Trainee (MT)
- The PO/MT tests except for the Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi language. Negative Marking: For each incorrect answers 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The structure of the IBPS PO/MT Examination which will be conducted online is as follows. Check Sarkari Result in Hindi for more resources.
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||Composite time of 1 hour|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests||No. of Qs||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|4||General Awareness(with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
IBPS PO Admit Card 2019
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for IBPS PO examination and interview shall be intimated in the respective admit card.
- An eligible candidate should download IBPS PO Admit Card from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. The hard copy of the IBPS PO Admit Card will NOT be sent by post/ courier.
- IBPS PO call letter Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE POs-IV.
- Candidates are advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised SarkariResult website Admit Card for details, updates on PO and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the IBPS PO recruitment process.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS PO Result 2019
- A Common Written Examination (CWE) will be conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for PO or MT posts in the Public Sector Banks.
- After lots of changes of IBPS PO exam result date in last year final and last exam held on December 2018. Normally All Banks Published their IBPS PO Result within two months of the exam date. IBPS PO/MT Exam Result was declared on January 2015.
- The corrected scores obtained by each of the candidates in IBPS CWE Exam 2019 will further be converted into standardized scores following Linear Conversion Method.
IBPS PO exam Cutoff 2019
- Each candidate will have to secure a minimum standardized score in each of the tests to qualify in the written examination and to be considered for vacancies in the participating banks.
- The cut-off points will be decided based on the average (Average – ¼ Standard Deviation for General category candidates and Average – ¾ Standard Deviation for Reserved Category candidates).
IBPS PO exam Score Card 2019
- IBPS will print the Score Cards for each of the qualifying candidates and will send the same by Registered/ Speed post to each candidate at the correspondence address specified in his/ her online application.
Validate of Score Card
- Score Cards issued by IBPS will be valid for one year from the date of issue of the PO Score Card. Candidates can appear in subsequent examination(s) to enhance their scores if they so desire.
More for Sarkari Result (SR).Com
- Sarkari Result 2019
- Sarkari Result Info
- Sarkari Result in Hindi
- Sarkari Result Naukri
- Latest Sarkari Result
- Live Sarkari Result
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/