IBPS 2019-2020 Exam and Recruitment [Updates] by SarkariResult: IBPS Exam 2019 Institute of Banking Personnel Selection popularly known as IBPS, is an organization who is responsible for conducting Common Written Exam (CWE) for banking employee recruitment in India.
IBPS Exam 2019
Every year IBPS recruited thousands of candidates from all over the country. As per the IBPS recruitment takes people for various domain. These Sarkari exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc.
A large pool of trained and highly skilled manpower is one of the major assets in Banking. Most of the recruitment process in IBPS is done through Common Written Exam (CWE) and interview.
Online Application Form
- Candidates are required to apply online form through the official website only.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process.
- While applying for any posts of IBPS, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the IBPS Recruitment Advertisement.
- Candidates are advised to read the IBPS Exam 2019 advertisement regarding the process of examination, interview and provisional allotment, eligibility criteria, online registration processes, payment of prescribed application fee/ intimation charges, pattern of examination, issuance of call letters etc. and ensure that they fulfil the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
IBPS Exam Date 2019 :
This examination system of the Common Recruitment Process consists of- Online Preliminary & Online Main Examination. No pen and paper-based exam are conducted.
- Every year Institute of Banking Personnel Selection i.e IBPS Conducted Online Examination Common Written Exam (CWE) for different posts, General the exam date of these post are given below.
- RRB Exam Date: Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) Held on October 2018.
- Clerk Exam Date (CRP Clerks -XI): tentatively held in December 2018 & January 2019.
- PO/MT: The online examination (Preliminary and Main) tentatively was scheduled in October / November 2018.
- SO (Specialist Officers) posts: held in January 2019.
Note: The above “exam date” is just based on the previous IBPS exam date, IBPS may conduct any written test on any day.
IBPS Recruitment 2019
- The largest activity in terms of volume is the projects of recruitment for Officers Clerical and Specialist officers cadre. The real achievement of the institute over the years has been its capacity to handle massive recruitment examination involving lakhs & lakhs of candidates every year.
- These recruitment exams are conducted for a variety of organisations like PSB, Co-op Banks, Private Banks, CFI etc.
- Given below are some figures which will give an analysis of the Recruitment Projects handled by the institute and past three years. Figures are a representation of both the candidates registered as well as tested. The comparison will be significant as the number of candidates who appear in the examination (i.e Tested) is always lesser than the number of registered for an exam.
IBPS Eligibility 2019
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
IBPS Exam 2019 Age Limit
- For Officer Level: Above 21 years – Below 40 years i.e. candidates should not have been born earlier than 03.07.1975 and later than 30.06.1994 (both dates inclusive).
- For Clerk Level: Between 18 years and 28 years i.e. candidates should have not been born earlier than 02.07.1987 and later than 01.07.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Note: It may vary for a different post.
IBPS Syllabus and Exam Pattern
- Reasoning 50– Questions (Common for all)
- English Language 50– Questions (Common for all)
- Numerical Ability 50– Questions (Common for all)
- General Awareness with special reference to the Banking Industry 50– Questions
- (Common for all)
- Quantitative Aptitude (Common for all)
- Computer Knowledge 50– Questions (SO/MT/RRB)
- Descriptive Paper on English Composition (Essay, Précis, Letter Writing etc) (SO/MT/RRB)
- Test of Professional Knowledge 50– Questions (SO/MT/RRB)
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum qualifying score in each test and also on total weighted the score that is 35% for SC / ST category candidates and 40% for Other Category candidates to be considered to be shortlisted for interview.
- Mere passing in individual tests may not be sufficient as candidates should also score sufficiently high on Total in order of merit to be called for interviews to be conducted with the help of the designated Nodal RRBs, coordinated by IBPS in consultation with the appropriate authority. The decision of IBPS in shortlisting and calling numbers of candidates for Common Interview shall be Final.
- Prior to the completion of the interview process, scores obtained in the online examination will not be shared with the candidates shortlisted for interview.
IBPS Admit Card 2019
- The Centre, venue address, date and time for examinations and interview shall be intimated in the respective Call Letter. An eligible candidate should download his/her admit card from the IBPS website www.ibps.in by entering his/ her details i.e. Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth. No hard copy of the admit card letter/ Information Handout etc. will be sent by post/ courier.
- Intimations will be sent by email and/ SMS to the email ID and mobile number registered in the online application form for CWE RRBs-IV. IBPS/ RRBs will not take responsibility for late receipt / non-receipt of any communication e-mailed/ sent via SMS to the candidate due to change in the mobile number, email address, technical fault or otherwise beyond the control of IBPS/ RRBs.
- Candidates are hence advised to regularly keep in touch with the authorised IBPS website www.ibps.in for details, updates and any information which may be posted for further guidance as well as to check their registered e-mail account from time to time during the recruitment process.
More for Sarkari Result (SR).Com
- Sarkari Result 2019
- Sarkari Result Info
- Sarkari Result in Hindi
- Sarkari Result Naukri
- Latest Sarkari Result
- Live Sarkari Result
Official Website: https://www.ibps.in/