RRB Group D 2019-20: i.e. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Group D Category Recruitment examination. It is a Sarkari Exam conducted by Railway board of India. We (Sarkari Result) provides the latest RRB Group D Naukri Exam info.
In addition, job seekers can download RRB Group D sample papers, admit card, answer keys in PDF. Furthermore, candidates can also check exam pattern, notification, syllabus, result, exam date from Sarkari result com online.
- RRB Group D 2019
- RRB Group D Notification
- RRB Group D Exam Date
- RRB Group D Syllabus in Hindi and English
- Recruitment Process:
- 1. Computer Based Test Pattern
- RRB Group D Syllabus 2019
- 2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- RRB Group D Eligibility
- RRB Group D Admit Card/Hall Tickets 2019
- RRB Group D Result 2019
- RRB Group D Qualify Marks 2019
RRB Group D 2019
Railway Recruitment Boards comes under Government of India’s Ministry of Railways departments. Recently CEN No. RRC-01/2019 notification has published by the RRB. This is the recruitment for Various Posts in railway. The notification and Online form registration can be done via wcr.rly-rect-appn.in.
RRB Group D Notification
The RRB Online application form submission is started for the recruitment of Group D posts. Therefore, interested job seekers may apply on or before 12-04-2019 at 23:59 Hrs.
- Organization: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)
- Post Name: Group D
- Total Vacancy: 103769
- Eligibility: 10th pass/ITI
- Employment Type: Regular
- Location: All States in India.
- Selection Process: CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Age Limit: 18 to 33
- Experience: N/A
RRB Group D Exam Date
- Opening Date: March 12, 2019, at 5.00 P.M.
- Closing Date: April 12, 2019, at 5.00 P.M.
- Last Date: April 26, 2019, at 11.59 P.M.
- Computer Based Test (CBT): Tentative schedule September-October 2019
RRB Group D Syllabus in Hindi and English
Railway RRB Group D Syllabus 2019 in Hindi and English: Group D Exam pattern for CBT (Computer Based Test) exam.
- Computer Based Test(CBT),
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
- Document Verification and Medical Examination.
1. Computer Based Test Pattern
All the eligible candidates have to undergo a Computer Based Test(s) online.
- Question Type: Multiple Choice Question (MCQ)
- Total No of Questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Marks for each Question: 1
- Exam Time Duration: 90 Minutes
- Negative Marking: Yes- 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
*The examination duration will be 120 Minutes for eligible PwBD candidates accompanied with Scribe.
RRB Group D Syllabus 2019
The Questions will be of objective type with multiple choices and are likely to include questions pertaining to:
- Mathematics (25 Question)
Number system, BODMAS, Decimals, Fractions, LCM, HCF, Ratio and Proportion, Percentages, Mensuration, Time and Work, Time and Distance, Simple and Compound Interest, Profit and Loss, Algebra, Geometry and Trigonometry, Elementary Statistics, Square root, Age Calculations, Calendar & Clock, Pipes & Cistern etc.
- General Intelligence and reasoning (30 Question)
Analogies, Alphabetical and Number Series, Coding and Decoding, Mathematical operations, Relationships, Syllogism, Jumbling, Venn Diagram, Data Interpretation and Sufficiency, Conclusions and Decision making, Similarities and Differences, Analytical Reasoning, Classification, Directions, Statement – Arguments and Assumptions etc.
- General Science (25 Question)
The syllabus under this shall cover Physics, Chemistry and Life Sciences of 10th standard level (CBSE).
- General Awareness (20 Question) on current affairs in Science & Technology, Sports, Culture, Personalities, Economics, Politics and any other subject of importance.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET),
Based on the merit of the candidates in the CBT, candidates shall be called for PET Three times.
- Male candidates: carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes. And run for a distance of 1000 meters in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.
- Female candidates: lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 meters in 2 minutes. And run for a distance of 10metersres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds.
RRB Group D Eligibility
- The minimum educational qualification for RRB Group D is 10th pass or its equivalent examination from any recognized board.
- Age between 18 to 33 Years as on 01.07.2019.
RRB Group D Admit Card/Hall Tickets 2019
- The RRB will send SMS and email messages to all eligible candidates about the e-Call letter. In addition, RRB also will send the details on your registered mobile number and email ID.
- As a matter of fact, no admit card will be sent by post. However, candidates should regularly visit SarkariResult or the official websites of RRB/RRC. As as soon as the admit card is uploaded candidates can download their Group D admit card info from online.
RRB Group D Result 2019
- Just like RRB Group D Result 2019, Sarkari Exam result will update you whenever any RRB exam result is published.
- You can also check the Railway Group D result from the RRB official website using application number and date of birth. Candidates should keep in mind qualifying the Group D exam does not mean the appointment. Therefore, candidates must prepare for the next test such as Interview.
- Qualified Group D shortlisting candidates will be called for 2nd Stage CBT. The 2nd state CBT will be based on the merit of the candidates in 1st Stage CBT.
RRB Group D Qualify Marks 2019
- Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories: UR-40%, EWS-40%, OBC(Non
creamy layer)-30%, SC-30%, ST-30%.
- These percentage of marks for eligibility may be relaxed by 2% for PwBD candidates in case of shortage of PwBD candidates against vacancies reserved for them.
- Where a second stage CBT is deemed necessary and held, the Railway Administration reserves the
right to treat the first stage CBT as a qualifying test for the purpose of short listing a reasonable
number of candidates for the second stage.
More for Sarkari Result (SR).Com